2008年9月18日木曜日

My Summer Vacation★


I had good summer vacation. My most impressive memory is club activities trip. I went to Nagano in my club activity. I stayed there for three days with my member of club! I am belonging to the executive of school festival. This three days, we did preparation for stage performance. School festival’s preparation is hard but after that, we enjoyed dinner and chatting in our big room. I like talking with them because they are very interesting and fun! We held banquet in the night and everyone enjoyed! I thank my seniors are very stable person because they planned this trip and they guided us for everything. After we came back this trip, we sometimes went to university during summer vacation and we prepared for school festival! I think our friend ship became strong through this trip.

I did my part time job most of summer vacation. I am working in the Hamburger steak shop. My shop is shortage of shop clerk. So, my job is hard especially Saturday and Sunday. But members of this shop are everyone good person! So, I do my best.

I saw my friends in high school days after a long separation. Their looks are changing and I was very surprise. But their character are not changing. We talked about their university and old school days. We had very good time! I want to meet their soon! v

5 件のコメント:

★Putti★ さんのコメント...

I also met my friends from high school. It is important to keep relationship with them I guess.

Melissa さんのコメント...

I would like to go your work place! I went to Nemu-no-Sato as a extra class of PUT. I had a dood time too!

DARUMA さんのコメント...

I thought that your summer vacation is very busy!
I'm looking forward to school festival!Let's enjoy★

madeleine さんのコメント...

I also did my part time job most of summer vacation.
But My store isn't so busy that I'm free.

Michelle さんのコメント...

I'm looking forword to go joint festival!! Cheer up♪