2008年10月8日水曜日

My Favorite MOVIE




Night Museum
☆story and casters☆
This is a fantasy comedy movie. Main actors are Ben Stiller and Robin Williams. This story’s main place is museum in the night. Model of animals in the museum moving only night because of strange treasure power. Rally who guard man of museum fight the stuffed specimen of animal and bronze statue and dinosaur and so on. First, he surprised this strange museum but gradually he enjoy his works and conciliate animals in the museum.

☆My impression☆
I saw this movie about two years ago. When I saw it, I feel very exciting. I am interested in magical power. So, when dinosaur moved in this movie, I was very fun. This movie is not only interesting but also impression. I like American joke, and this movie has a lot of American joke. And after I saw this movie, I want to go museum in the night :) So, I recommend everyone this movie!


DMC
☆story and casters☆
This movies name is ”Detroit Metal City”. This movie is one boy who aim for fashionable musician go to Tokyo from Oita. But he become metal musician. He want to leave that band, bud gradually this band become famous than he expected.


☆My impression☆
This movie is very exciting! I don’t know about heavy metal music well, but this movie tell me about it. It’s very fantastic. This movie’s main actor Kenichi Matsuyama is very cool guy. He said a lot of railing in this movie, but he is cool tooJ I like him! His performance is very nice!

1 件のコメント:

kazuzun さんのコメント...

I have watched Night Museum. I like this movie, too. Let's talk about this next time!