2008年10月29日水曜日

Danjiri Festival in Osaka


I am talking about Happi and food of Danjiri festival. First, I introduce about Happi. In Japanese festival, people wearing Happi. Happi is like a vest. This is kind of team uniform. People who participate the festival are wearing this. Look at the pictures. There are many kinds of Happi Coat. There are many colors Happi: red, black, white, blue and so on. Each town has their original Happi. And the pattern of Happi has many variations.
Next, I am talking about traditional food. Danjiri festival has traditional food. In festival, there are many kinds of booth at the side of the road. Kasutera is a delicious one. But each home, they prepare traditional food. Clubs, Oden, Walnut rice cake and so on. Eating delicious food, people celebrate festival. Like this, traditional food can be enjoyed at the Danjiri festival!

4 件のコメント:

Tomo Cruise さんのコメント...

I didn't know about Danjiri festival. A Happi of this festival looks very cool! I would like to go Osaka to join Danjiri!

kazuzun さんのコメント...

I want to wear Happi.

Rickey さんのコメント...

I want white Happi. Please give me ~~♫

★Putti★ さんのコメント...

I hava happi of Hamamatsu!! But I want the happi in the picture.